difficult situations in life

Magazine Forums Food for thought difficult situations in life

This topic contains 23 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Joram Jojo 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Joram Jojo
    Keymaster

difficult situations

Life brings us all challenges. Sometimes we are caught off guard and faced with a situation that we think we can’t handle. We are often brought to difficult situations in life to take a look within ourselves and try to find the solution. You can’t reach the highest peaks without having climbed from the bottom. It’s important to realise that every situation we deal with in life has something to do with something we’ve personally manifested, whether it be good or bad. We have the power to create our own realities and manifest whatever it is we want in life. Realise your power. Realise your worth. If you’re feeling like you’re hitting rock bottom, know that it’s a test from the Universe to help you realise your greatness. You have the power to turn around any situation! Just take a look within yourself first because all answers lie within you. 💛💚👑🐞

Joram Jojo
    Keymaster

Good ADVICE WHEN SEARCHING FOR A WIFE

Nubia

ADVICE FROM MY FATHER WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR A WIFE

My son,Jabs (Yes he used to call me Jabs), I will be very raw and sincere with you.Do not worry about the size of a woman, buttocks or breasts, but worry about the size of her heart and brain. Of course the first attraction is physical but it is not very important.Of course we all would like a beautiful woman but it is only a bonus.Worry about the size of her love and endurance. Because after 5 or 10 years, it will not be about the breasts or buttocks.As you can see, your mum now has a flat chest and almost flat buttock but we still live together happily, I still love her and she still loves me.Be careful of a woman that loves money. I mean, the woman that talks ‘every time’ about her hair,clothes, shoes, bags ,panties ,parties and make-up.Marriage is not all about these things. Without make-up, clothes, shoes and panties ,a good marriage will still stand. But without love, no marriage can stand.When I got married to your mum, I didn’t have a car or a house of my own. I was not even educated. But I had dreams and she appreciated and supported me. Any woman that does not support your dream is not worth thinking-a-minute about. There are women that will see your dreams better than you, you are lucky if you find one.My son, open your ears and eyes very well, there is a kind of woman you should avoid.Do not make a mistake to marry this kind of woman or you will regret it. I mean a woman that always has bad things to say about everyone. If you see this kind of woman, run away.

One of the worst kind of woman you can marry is the one that complains about everything. If you buy this, she says you should have bought that, if you do this, she says you should have done that.

Please stay away! Most women enjoy talking but the one who talks for two hours and listens for two minutes is a potential ‘bomb’. Be wise .Be very careful of a pretending partner. A pretending woman is not hard to know. She will always know everything about everything, she will be careful. Just close your eyes and open your heart and you will see! Yes the heart can see….No woman is perfect. If you see a woman who believes in your dream , who respects you ,who is committed and who is not all about herself alone then don’t let her go.But remember, you must not be a wayward man yourself .Remember love and respect.A loved woman will ooze respect and love for you….and vice versa.I have trained you!If you find a good woman but you are a bad man,you wont have a good marriage or relationship!I won’t pick a wife for you but I have given you my advice. When you find her, bring her home for my blessings.May you find a woman that will increase you not decrease you..

Joram Jojo
    Keymaster

Think about It.. Make a change, because you can!

Very inspiring piece!!!!
    Man, O Man!
    When without money, eats vegetables at home.
    When he has money, eats the same vegetables in a fine restaurant.
    When without money, rides a bicycle to and from home.
    When he has money rides an ‘exercise bicycle’ at the gym.
    When without money, walks to earn food.
    When he has money, walks to burn fat.
    Man, O Man! Never fails to deceive thyself!
    When without money, wishes to get married;
    When he has money, wishes to get divorced.
    When without money, wife becomes secretary;
    When he has money, secretary becomes wife.
    When without money, acts like a rich man.
    When he has money acts like a poor man.
    Man, O Man! Never can tell the simple truth!
    Says share market is bad, but keeps speculating.
    Says money is evil, but keeps accumulating.
    Says high positions are lonely, but keeps wanting them.
    Says gambling & drinking is bad, but keeps indulging.
    Man, O Man! Never means what he says and never says what he means..
    Life is not about what you couldn’t do so far, it’s about what you can still do.
    N200 seems too much to give a beggar but it seems okay when its given as tip at a fancy restaurant.
    After a whole day of work, spending hours at the gym seem alright, but helping his Mother out at home seems like a burden.
    Praying to God for 3 minutes takes too much time, but watching a movie for 3 hours doesn’t.
    Waits a whole year for Valentine’s day but always forget Mother’s day.
    Two poor starving kids sitting on the pavement weren’t given even a slice of bread but a painting of them is sold for hundred dollars.
    We don’t think twice about forwarding silly jokes, but we will rethink about sending this message on.
    Think about It..
    Make a change, because you can ….
    Here are five easy ways to earn, even after death.
    1) Give a smile or gift to someone. Each time you give a smile, it will make someone’s day. You gain.
    2) Donate a wheelchair to a hospital. Each time a sick person uses it, you gain.
    3) Participate in building an orphanage, or a hospital or a school or a college. Anybody uses it, you gain.
    4) Place a water cooler in a public place. When someone drinks the water, you gain.
    5) Plant a tree. Whenever a person, animal sits in its shade or eats from it, you gain.

Joram Jojo
    Keymaster

Advice to Black Women

You are his partner… you should be there to support him, inspire him, pray for him, satisfy him, respect him, etc. If he falls down be there until he’s back on his feet. Don’t complain he’s not a man if your not doing your part as a woman. women are found of complaining these days like why can’t you buy me this , why can’t you do this for me , everyday you don’t have money etc….. listen up Ladies, it takes two incomes and two side hustles to make a relationship work.. it’s not all on the man anymore so if you don’t have Anything to offer your man apart from sex then please stay single ❤️ 💋

Joram Jojo
    Keymaster

Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times

“Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot.” ~unknown

I love this quote because it really makes me think about the jerk or ongoing journey of living. Tough times, rough times, bad times and good times, or whatever the journey of your life turned out. It’s so easy to get distracted sometimes. Now I need to focus more on only what is important and block out the rest.

I view life as a journey. A journey that may unexpectedly end-up shortly or little bit longer. Some die young, some get older and for some gone unborn, or never been born. Life is unfinished business. Generations come and generations goes, but nobody would ever get everything right. Uncertainly, no satisfaction dedicated to life’s journey. The end is death and everything from its beginnings and endings are equivocal and ambiguous. Life is always questionable (Who? What? When? Why? &Where?)…. Unfinished, life is but not to be undo too (Today Gone Tomorrow Comes).

What is life as unfinished business? We are all powerless to undo the past, but the future is up to us by making the present through our thoughts and conducts of a better. We are bound by the past, but at every moment we sometimes exercise a certain amount of free will, choices and make the future what we will timely enjoy or regret. The surest way to make this pleasant and profitable journey each day and to the highest of our knowledge, or to the best of our ability, is to avoid doing the things which will handicap us in the future. In other words, do not allow a failure into your motion that will result in painful unfinished business.

What is life as unfinished business? It is that worried and complains you have about not having enough time to do favorite things before the end. Unfinished Business is not just the story of how and why and when you decided to tie up the loose ending. It’s also about the extraordinary and unexpected events that would unfold once embark on the journey toward completion. This is an uplifting and truly life story I have been through.

What is life as unfinished business again? Is a rich, wise and powerful work that reminds us to be mindful of which, or what is truly important in our journey of life. Unfinished business defines what was carried over you from the past, so we will takes with us into the future whatever remains undone.

I admired the theory of “Get Rich, or Die Trying” by 50 Cent. There are much more to life. Life needed more: Life need money, food, water, shelters, etc. And most of all spiritually life needs God and love for one another. Nobody would ever say has fully accomplished life. Not even billionaires. Life is unaccomplished. Estimation of the world is just an example: an approximated 99.9% of the world’s population is living under poverty and considered themselves as poor under the theory of “die trying”. Meanwhile, only 0.1% of the entire world’s population is living under the theory of “Get Rich” but that doesn’t mean their satisfaction is reached. What is your life journey looks like?

No matter how your journey look like, I strongly believed that God has created a new day for every one of us, to live in community, to laugh and cry, to hurt and to celebrate with each other. No matter what is going through your journey, whether the transformation is tough, or whether life don’t always end up where we think we will. We have to remember life is a struggle, a progress and fills with purpose and passion. And the best part of the journey is that the God of the Universe sometimes allows us to play a part in changing the world. Isn’t that a trip? Yes, it’s.

Finally, the beauty of life is what you make of your journey. No matter what, you’re going to mess up sometimes. It’s a universal truth. Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re going to fail at everything or all the times. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself. Because if you don’t, then who will? So keep your head high, keep your chin up. And most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about and so little accomplishment from it.

Praise: A person who does not worry about when the end of his/her journey may come is a fool who doesn’t understand the meaning of life.

People change. Time’s moving. Years go by, and this, or that, is exactly the definition of life as a journey.

So, what is your life journey looks like?

Joram Jojo
    Keymaster

BEWARE. IT'S SNAKE SEASON!!!

DUE TO THE HEATWAVE AND HOT TEMPERATURES, SNAKES, ESPECIALLY COBRAS TEND TO SEEK REFUGE IN COOLER PLACES INSIDE YOUR HOMES.

SAFETY TIPS….

1. Avoid leaving windows open for too long. Cobras and Mambas can reach heights that are very high.

2. Avoid leaving your front doors open for fresh air in the evenings. This reptiles are absolutely STEALTHY (too quiet). You won’t hear or see them go inside your house.

3. Before sitting under the tree that has a kind of cooling shade, check the branches that there are no snakes lurking in them.

4. Check your beds and surroundings before you go to bed, cobras are very notorious in hiding under the sheets.

5. Avoid the age old trend of liking to chill outside of the house, with mattresses, mats and wrappers in the evening. Most reptiles are nocturnal (They hunt at night and are very much effective)

6. Not only snakes might bite you, but also the age old human enemy; the centipede (Mosithaphala), which is fast and very venomous.

7. Clear bushes round your houses. They attract rats and mice which are the favourite snacks of the most dangerous snakes favorite meal.

8. Buy snake repellent powder and pour it round your compound. You will definitely decrease the chances of a snake ever visiting your home by 90%.

Beware of confronting snakes that get into your homes. Some snakes can be killed easily, others like the black mamba are very cocky. If threatened, they will chase you at an alarming speed and give multiple bites while still on the chase; and you might not live to see the next forty minutes. So, just be very careful when trying to kill these snakes.

Stay well and be safe. It’s snake season. It’s very hot and they are highly active and get agitated and angry very fast.

Joram Jojo
    Keymaster

HOW TO PROFIT FROM A CHICKEN BUSINESS

CHICKEN

Start with 20 chicken in January 2018. End year with over 300 Local chicken!!!

For those seeking info on local hens, here is my personal analysis, from personal experience.

If you started with 20 hens. At the end of the year you can easily have 300+ chickens. If you put your effort to it! This is how:
    Buy 20 hens that are ready to lay and 3 mature cocks. Always keep the ratio of males to females at 1 cock to 7-10 females for fertilization purposes. That way you’re sure your eggs are fertilized.

Month 1, they lay.

Month two they hatch.

Month 3 they rear their chicks. Once the chicks are one month old, they don’t need their mothers for warmth. So withdraw the mother when the chicks are one month old (at the end of calendar month 3) and rear the chicks yourself till they are 2.5 months old before you let them on their own (free range)! This is meant to force the hen to start laying again. We doing business not letting nature take it course! Come on.

Month 4, the hens take what we call a “Laying break” to adopt to not having their chicks!

Month 5, the hens start to lay again.

Month 6, they hatch again.

Month 7, they rear the chicks (process repeats itself)! Withdraw the mother at the end of month 7.

Month 8, they are on the laying break.

Month 9 they lay again.

Month 10 they hatch.

Month 11, they rear. Withdraw mother at end of month 11.

Month 12, they take the break, waiting for month 1 of the next year to start over again.

A few things to note:
    1. You can only practically do this up to 5 times for one hen before it’s “tired”!
    2. For every cycle, if you stay strict to the process, you get a week accrued for every hatching cycle because hens hatch after 21 days and in the post, I assumed a month for that. So you might squeeze a one month for the hens.
    3. Put 8 eggs for every hen to hatch. In most cases, they’ll hatch the entire 8 eggs, and for the poor hatchers, they’ll hatch 7. Don’t be too greedy. 8 has a good chance of hatching them all, as opposed to doing 10+ and end up “spoiling” eggs!
    4. If you take care of the chicks in a closed environment away from stray cats and other predators, you should have 5 mature hens for every hatch-cycle, per hen.
    5. If you manage to get 5 hens for the 8 eggs hatched and you had 20 hens, you’ll have 100 new hens for the first cycle. There are three cycles for every hen per year. That’s a good 300 news hens. Plus your local 20 hens, you have 320. Let’s just say 300 for the sake of it.
    6. By the way, by the time the hen is watching for the third time in the year, the first batch of chicks will already be hatching too. NIIICE!
    7. But remember you have an assume 50/50 for cocks and ” layers”! So you have 150 cocks, and 150 layers!
    8. If you sell 100 mature market in the Nairobi market, it’s waaaay better than trying to win the “Lotto sio Ndoto” con-game.
    In all this, you gotta put your mind, effort, money and most importantly, time to it. Don’t look at the work right now, look at the end product.

And another btw, one local hen lays 15-18 eggs before wanting to hatch, if well taken care of that is. Let’s say 15 eggs, give it 8 eggs to hatch and sell the other 7 eggs x 20 hens x 300/= per egg, that’s some 42,000/= ugx to buy yaka tokens.
    Always make sure you give the chickens the “newest” eggs for hatching. Eggs 15 days old have a 20% chance to hatch, 12 day old eggs have a 30% hatch rate. Eggs 10 days old have a 50% hatch chance. If it is 7 days, it shoots to 80%. Less than 7 days have a 90+% chance to hatch unless conditions like temperature and humidity fluctuate.

After hens hatch 5 times, sell them and rear the newer ones, they are rendered salvage, they don’t lay that much. For those with bigger spaces, do paddocks for easier identification of ages for sale. Always maintain your “floor stock” at 300 hens and 50 cocks for easier management and space.

With this, you’ll find out that you’re collecting 200 eggs every day X 30 days = 6000 eggs less 2500 for hatching, you sell 3500 eggs every 4 months. That’s 1,050,000/= ugx in 4 months. Sell 500 hens 250 cocks and 250 layers, at an average worst price of local 20,000/= ugx , and that is 10,000,000 per year. /= ugx Plus returns from eggs 55 X 3 cycles totals 14,525,000/= ugx a year. Locals only take about 20-25% of budget. Say 25%. Pocket the rest 10,885,000/= ugx Average 875,000/= a month and you don’t wake up at 5 to go to work to come back home at 10 PM. More time for family. A balanced diet for your family. Well, this is theory. The practicals have much more fun and some hardships. But it’s fun doing locals. And the money is tax free. Unless you feel charitable enough to give to the government. Lol. Make it a side hustle and it’ll turn full time.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: FEED them, WATER them, VACCINATE them, and give them MEDICATION at first sight of symptoms of illness. I can’t stress that enough. Have fun farming people!!!

Joram Jojo
    Keymaster

A MAN WOULD CHEAT BUT STILL LOVE AND RESPECT HIS WIFE

A man can cheat on his woman and still love her but a woman cannot cheat on her man and still love him. I say this because while men do not have sex with emotions, women can’t have sex without attaching emotions to it. This is the reason men simply need a place to have sex while women need a reason to have sex.
    Most women who take their husbands to court for divorce are those that cheat on their men. A non cheating woman would most likely never take her husband to court for divorce, unless the man exceedingly abuses her physically and emotionally to the point of killing her.

Men don’t equate sex with love. A man can have sex with another woman but still doesn’t love her. That’s why women who fell in love with married men find it difficult to find happiness in those relationships as they are just being used by those married men. But once a married woman starts sleeping with you, she can even narrate some hidden secrets concerning her husband and she will even tell you why she hates him (her husband). She can even accept poison from you to eliminate her husband.

For men, sex and love are two different things. But for women, sex and love are one and the same things. For men, sex comes first before love (infatuation), but for women love comes first before sex (true love). Therefore, once your woman starts having sex with another man/men, her love shifts from you to that man and she can even start giving that man the best food and love than she gives you.

The fact that your man is cheating on you doesn’t mean he has stopped loving you. But I can’t say the same for women. Once a woman starts cheating on you, she has fallen for someone else and you people will never live the same again. And she can even kill her husband once she starts cheating on him.
    If your wife starts cheating, you should be a lucky man not to die in less than 10 years. It has been found that 95% of women who cheat wish their husbands dead. That is the main reason why it is dangerous for a man to continue staying with a wife who cheats on him. That is why it is now encouraged everywhere in the world including in the Bible, for a man to divorce his wife only once she starts cheating on him. Cheating women are more deadly to husbands than ordinary criminals or weapons. There are many cheating women in the world who invite criminals to break into her house at night only to come and eliminate her man and police officers plus relatives can’t detect this as the same woman tend to moan more than any person at the funeral so as to attract sympathy and hide her evil acts.

That’s why psychologists discourage women,more than men, from cheating.

Women can’t handle the emotional conflict that comes with cheating.

That’s the reason an observant and intelligent man will notice that his wife has started cheating on him once he starts doing it because most women tend to lose respect for their husbands and try to avoid sex with them in most times.

Cheating Women will even be giving excuses for not wanting to have sex with their husbands. Study has revealed that nearly 90% of women who cheat find it hard to have enjoyable sex with their husbands, again an intelligent man will detect this once his wife’s behavior with regard to sex start changing. But a dull man can never detect this and always tolerates fake excuses from his cheating wife until he is completely eliminated.

Women can’t cheat on their partners with people they are not emotionally involved with. They attach emotions to everything. That’s why you can’t always trust their judgment. When a joke is cracked,most women who laugh are not laughing because the joke is funny but because they like the person who cracked the joke. If they don’t like you, no matter how funny your joke may be, they won’t laugh, but when a man laughs at a joke, it’s because the joke is funny, not because he likes the comedian. Men are not always sentimental and emotionally involved.

Study has shown that every relationship begins to flounder once a woman starts cheating. There are many men who cheat on their partners but still show them true love. But it is very hard to find a relationship in which a woman is cheating and things still remain the same.

I repeat, nearly 100% of cheating women wish their husbands quick death or divorce to have unlimited sex freedom while nearly 100% of cheating men can’t wish their wives quick death or divorce. That is why most men can’t allow their wives to be physically or verbally abused by their girlfriends. Men will always stand for their wives.

A man would cheat but still love and respect his wife, but the opposite is true with cheating women.

Once your wife starts sleeping with other men/man, just know that your death is near.

Joram Jojo
    Keymaster

STUPID THINGS WOMEN DO TO MESS UP THEIR MARRIAGE

1) DARING YOUR HUSBAND TO BEAT YOU:
    You block the door way, then dare him to beat you up and see what will happen. A Lot of women have done this and end up regretting.
    2) DARING YOUR HUSBAND TO SLEEP WITH ANOTHER WOMAN:
    You will be making a major mistake if you dare your husband to sleep with another woman. You may live to regret it.
    3) NEGLECTING YOUR BODY AND LOOKS BECAUSE YOU ARE MARRIED:
    “I am married I can relax, after all who is looking at me?” He married you slim, sexy and trendy. Next thing you become obese, dirty and shabbily dressed.
    It is the mistake of most careless married women.
    4) DENYING YOUR HUSBAND SEX REGULARLY:
    You are a career woman; You are an overly religious woman… Hmmm! You feel sex in marriage is secondary, you deny your husband your body regularly, so he is sexually starved and intimacy famished. His Secretary, colleagues and girls in church are seducing and begging him to come to them but you have padlocked your Jerusalem and expect him not to lust after others. His mind will drift from you towards them.
    5) LEAVING YOUR HUSBAND FOR YOUR FEMALE FRIEND TO CATER FOR:
    “My dear friend, please be my eye as I travel for this one week, help cater for my husband and my little kids”. By the time you are back, your dear friend has so really helped you by sleeping with your husband and expecting a new baby as continuation from where you stopped.
    If at all she has not eloped with your man, leaving your children all alone.
    It is very stupid to commit your husband into the hands of your beautiful and very active friend.
    6) LEAVING YOUR HUSBAND IN THE HANDS OF YOUR HOUSE MAID:
    Your maid is the one that cooks, cleans the house, cares for the children and your husband. You suddenly become a lazy bone since the arrival of the maid. All you do is shout and place orders. Not bad! But if your husband feels more love and care from the maid, sister that maid won’t struggle to snatch your husband. You are the one graciously giving him to her and those that need him.
    7) EMPLOYING A FULLY GROWN, RED BLOODED LADY AS A MAID:
    She is fully grown up and well endowed back and front very tantalizing. She dresses skimpily and sexily like an actress, cat walks like a model and that is your own house maid?
    What a mistake!
    8) EMPLOYING A HOUSE GIRL THAT IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU:
    Employing a house girl more beautiful than you is a major technical mistake most women make. This means you are using your money to employ a rival for yourself. Don’t be foolish when getting a maid. They act dumb like maids to you for the time being but when your husband starts sleeping with them, you will be shocked they are more agile than you when they start fighting you.
    9) USING ANALOG BRAIN TO LIVE WITH A DIGITAL HUSBAND:
    Your husband is growing with ideas and all; you contribute nothing than sitting down at home to eat. He is dressing like a guy with jeans and face cap; you are celebrating the fact that you are a married woman to a Yuppy cute man. Your husband is on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Skype, etc; the only thing you know about mobile phone is receiving and making calls. Your husband is talking about stock market; you only talk about tomato market. He’s talking about Forex; you are talking about fruit and vegetables only. He will see you so backwards, local and dumb. Upgrade please!
    10) FAILING TO COMMIT YOUR FAMILY INTO THE HANDS OF GOD:
    A wife won’t do well if she fails to commit her family into the hands of God regularly. Don’t make such mistakes of thinking you are in charge of your husband and marriage and you can handle things. Be prayerful, hand over your family to God daily. May you never labour in vain and another reaps where you have sown!
    11) FIGHTING YOUR MOTHER IN-LAW CARELESSLY:
    You may fight your Mother in-law dirty and think you have won especially if she’s innocent, you will end up losing. Her son and herself have been friends and lovers for years before you came; maybe before you were born. She was the first ‘wife’ of your husband and also the first ‘girlfriend’. Her son cannot divorce her and she is more experienced than you in matrimonial battles, in fact she is a veteran of many conflicts. Yes I know that a wife becomes a priority and number one and some men try to place their mums above their wives . That is stupid and sickening! Apply wisdom and talk to God and your husband about it. But don’t come in with the intention to separate mother and son. Respect a worthy mother in-law. Not all of them are wicked. Not all are witches. You meet a wicked one, apply wisdom and avoid her ways.
    12) TELLING YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT YOUR SEX LIFE:
    When you tell your friends about your sex life and how your husband rocks you, you are indirectly telling them to go have a feel of him. They can size you up and know whether your husband is hot or not, whether he is sexually fulfilled or not. They may even know your Husband’s “turn on” and use it against him then grab your husband. Most women have carelessly lost their husbands as they boast to their friends “my husband is too sexually demanding, he is an expert when it comes to sex, he is a horse, he almost kills me in bed, he has a horse size” etc… Your friends will pick information like this and cover things up where you have been failing.
    13) REPORTING YOUR HUSBAND TO HIS MUM:
    It looks beautiful to report your husband to his Mum, but the end result will hurt you. Most mothers will support their sons any day; children are always right before their Mothers. Seek counsel in the right quarters, never report your husband to his Mum unless his mum is so God fearing, honest and impartial.
    14) LETTING CHILDREN TAKE THE PLACE OF YOUR HUSBAND:
    Many wives abandon their husbands, denying them of love, care and attention as soon as babies begin to arrive, they transfer all affection to their kids. To sleep in bed, they put the Baby in between themselves making the man feel lost and the bond divided. No warm hugs, caress, etc.
    15) USING SEX WRONGLY:
    Sex is supposed to bind you both together, it is supposed to create intimacy and love but in many homes it is the bone of contention. Some women do turn sex to a tool of manipulation;
    Some use it for trade by barter. Some wives will suddenly become commanders at home when their husbands touch them for sex, ordering the man around, “go and off the fan”, “go and lock the gate”, “go and check whether our children are sleeping”, “How about that money I asked you to give me?” Etc…
    This is just too bad.
    Some wives sleep like log of wood in bed while some even wear Jean, knickers to bed.
    Nothing sexy
    Nothing erotic
    Nothing romantic
    Nothing Inviting!
    If you continue like this, you will hurt your marriage deeply and you may destroy your future also. He will start lusting and chasing sexy daughters of Jezebel out there who may fetish him out of home to themselves.
    A smart wife builds her home, the stupid ones are careless. I know you will be like…. Why can’t he have self control and stay faithful?
    Forget it dear.
    We are all humans and things push us to do things we never planned.
    Be wise!!!

Joram Jojo
    Keymaster

Men and Women are Not Equal and it won't Change very soon

• When a man has a good car it attracts more ladies to him. When a lady has a good car it repels guys away from her. This is the world we live in.
    • A teenage boy impregnates his teenage girlfriend. The girl drops out of school, the boy continues his education. This is the world we live in.
    • A guy catches his girlfriend with another guy, he fights his girlfriend. A lady catches her guy with another lady, she fights the other lady. This is the world we live in.
    • The older a man becomes, the higher the number of ladies available for him. The older a lady becomes the fewer the number of guys available for her. This is the world we live in.
    • A 76 year old man can still marry a 26 year old lady. A 36 year old lady is tagged too old to get married. This is the world we live in.
    • A man divorces his wife today and the next day he is dating other ladies. Six months later he is married. While the divorced woman is labelled a divorcee and remains single six years later. This is the world we live in.
    • A man looses his wife to death and remarries a year after, he did the right thing, he’s being praised and congratulated for moving on, after all life is for the living.
    A woman looses her husband to death and remarries after 4yrs, “aaah! so early? Are u sure she wasn’t sleeping with that man even when her husband was alive? That was why she killed her husband. This is the world we live in.
    • A married man is caught in bed with another woman, his wife is asked to forgive him and move on. A married woman is caught in bed with another man, the husband asks her to leave his house. This is the world we live in.
    • A man gets transferred by his company to another state, the entire family relocates with him. The woman gets transferred to another state, she goes alone or resigns from the job. This is the world we live in.‎
    • If a man rises to be the CEO of the company, he got there by hard work and determination. If a woman rises to be the CEO of the company, even if the staff are only women, she is suspected to get there by sleeping with the Board members. This is the world we live in.

Joram Jojo
    Keymaster

DRINKING COLD WATER IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH

A group of Japanese Doctors confirmed that warm water is 100% effective in resolving some health problems such as:-

1 Migraine

2 High blood pressure

3 Low blood pressure

4 Pain of joints

5 Sudden increase and decrease of heartbeat

6 Epilepsy

7 Increasing level of cholesterol

8 Cough

9 Bodily discomfort

10 Golu pain

11 Asthma

12 Hooping cough

13 Blockage of veins

14 Disease related to Uterus & Urine

15 Stomach problems

16 Poor appetite

17 Also all diseases related to the eyes, ear & throat.

18 Headache

*HOW TO USE WARM WATER*

Get up early in the morning and drink approximately 2 glasses of warm water when the stomach is empty. You may not be able to make 2 glasses at the beginning but slowly you will.

*NOTE:*
    *DO NOT* eat anything 45mins after taking the water.

The warm water therapy will resolve the health problems within reasonable period such as:-

✔ Diabetes in 30 days

✔ Blood pressure in 30 days

✔ Stomach problems in 10 days

✔ All types of Cancer in 9 months

✔ Blockage of veins in 6 months

✔ Poor appetite in 10 days

✔ Uterus and related diseases in 10 days

✔ Nose, Ear, and Throat problems in 10 days

✔ Women problems in 15 days

✔ Heart diseases in 30 days
    ✔ Headache/migraine in 3 days

✔ Cholesterol in 4 months

✔ Epilepsy and paralysis continuously in 9 months

✔ Asthma in 4 months

*COLD WATER IS BAD FOR YOU!!!*
    If cold water does not affect you at young age, it will harm you at old age.

* Cold water closes 4 veins of the heart and causes heart attack. Cold drinks are main reason for heart attack.

* It also creates problems in the liver. It makes fat stuck with liver. Most people waiting for liver transplant are victims of cold water drinking.

* Cold water affect internal walls of the stomach. It affects the large intestine and results in Cancer.

Joram Jojo
    Keymaster

Why do we support celebrities, people we don't know, but not our friends and family

It’s so easy to spend energy, time and money supporting celebrities… people we don’t know. Yet for some reason many of us struggle or even avoid doing the same for people we know, and love, who are working hard to build a life and a future… Why is that?

It is often our family and friends who are the least supportive… they say it’s because they don’t want us to make a mistake, or they are worried for us, or they just want to make sure we are doing the right thing… Sometimes it’s not overt, they just poopoo our ideas, question the legitimacy of our product, service or sector. Use words they don’t even understand, like pyramid selling. All in the name of ‘protecting you’.

The reality is they aren’t really concerned about you! Even though they may not realise it themselves. They are concerned about what your success will say about them… because they weren’t prepared to do what you are doing…because they weren’t prepared to make the sacrifices you have had to, or put the hours in that you do or step way out of their comfort zone, as you have done. By holding you back it keeps them from having to confront that not only do you deserve every success you achieve, it was absolutely down to you. And THEY could have done that too.

If you are not being supported by the people around you remember, it says much more about them, your friends and family, than it does about you!! Surround yourself with people who support you and support those around you back. You aren’t responsible for other people’s insecurities.

You don’t have to disown unsupportive friends and family. But you can choose not to engage with them about business matters or enter into discussions.

Once you understand why the people who you believed would ‘should’ be the most supportive, aren’t, let go of their opinions. Waste no more time or energy on them when it comes to building your business . Waste no time trying to convince them or change their minds.

Go forth and build your business and your success. Focus all of your energy there.

When you keep going, some of your closest friends and family will grow to support you, in their own time and in their own way. However, some will never change. That’s not your problem…

Joram Jojo
    Keymaster

DON'T BE A VICTIM TO THESE TYPES OF WIVES

1. BOXING WIVES : These are the type of wives that fight with their husbands delibrately just to provoke him to anger…These kind of women are ready to fight with the husband mostly in the public area to create a scene.

2. HEADMASTER WIVES : These are the wives that are well paid in either their career or business but they disrespect and put their husband down because they have the financial edge over their husbands…

3. POLICE WIFE : This type is very common. These are the wives that inspect or police their husbands everywhere they go…When the husband goes to the bathroom they pick up his phone to quickly check his messages…If the husband makes a call they hide behind the door to listen to every conversation…When the husband goes out they make sure he is followed and has friends that keep an extra eye on the husband activities.

4. DICTIONARY WIFE : These are the wives that don’t listen to the advise of their husband but rather prefer to listen to their mother or sister or friend…Whenever their husband says something, they quickly go to verify from either the mother,sister, friend e.t.c like a dictionary to know if she should go ahead with what their husband advised or not.

5. PARTY WIVES : They prefer to buy every available asoebi and shoe and bag to attend any available party even though her family does not have enough financial muscle to absorb such expenses…They are readily available at every party and owambe thereby neglecting their children, husband and home…

6. PAMPERED WIVES : These are also known as daddy’s girl…They call and report their husband to their father at any slight argument or conversation…The rich ones are very dangerous especially when the husband is working directly for the father…

7.DUSTBIN WIVES : The name might sound harsh but they exist…These wives leave the home unkempt and you only see them rushing to clean the house only when they have a visitor at the door…There are several occasions where some husbands get home after a day’s work only to find the house upside down and dirty…

8. GOD FEARING WIVES : They are caring and loving. Provides emotional needs and creates extra time for the family. Support their family/husband with prayers and are very responsible. Treats the husband and family with due respect.

9. FACEBOOK WIVES : they are always on the internet, Instagram, posting pictures with twisted legs, stitched up photos to seem they’re Magazine celebs, Asses in the air, Chests pointed, etc. chatting and even forgetting to do basic chores because they want to know what is happening on FaceBook.

So for the ladies which one are you? And for the husbands which one is your wife?

Joram Jojo
    Keymaster

If the majority of young people today are not happy after marriage, it is because they make bad choice of spouse. Yes!

I’ll tell you the reasons that make the wrong choice.

1-Sex:

Yeah, sex kills youth, especially boys.

They only think about it.
    Instead of thinking about improving their relationship, they only think about how to improve their sexual performance with the girl.

Instead of thinking about making couples plans with their girlfriend, they only think about planning sexual positions.

Instead of seeing if the wife is good at home, they just see if she’s good in bed.

And girls like that too.

A relationship where sex dominates never lasts.

Choose a woman because of her heart, her behavior and not because of her breasts, her buttocks and how she fucks…

2-Money:

That’s the weakness of women.

They love money. They choose a rich, well-made man who already has houses, cars, etc. But money doesn’t make happiness in a marriage.

You have the money, but your man doesn’t respect you, he hits you, he maltraite you, you don’t have the right to speak, you’re not free.

You think you’ll be happy?
    No…

3-appearance:

Yeah, he’s a handsome boy, he’s cute, he dresses well, he wears expensive clothes, he’s a swag.

And you’re attracted to that.
    Sister, that’s not gonna make you happy with him.

Does he respect you?
    Is he faithful?
    Does he respect your decisions?
    He encourages you?
    Moral values are more important than la and a beautiful face.

4-the church:

This is what leads more to unhappy marriages these days. The Church…

You don’t like the guy, but since he’s from the same church as you, the pastor or the priest or the Imam is imposing this man on you.

And You submit to the church for pleasure.

At Home, you’re not happy, but in church you pretend to be.

Being the Choir leader, Prophet, visionary, Pastor, etc.. does not guarantee you a happy home.

Joram Jojo
    Keymaster

When you get an opportunity to meet a very wealthy person, never ask for money

Never borrow money that accrues interest to start a business . That is to say, never borrow money to start a business expecting that the business will generate income to pay back the borrowed money plus the interest.

MONEY MISTAKE 2

Never spend money you haven’t received. Don’t even promise someone money based on a promise you have from someone else. If someone tells you: “Ezra, come to my office tomorrow at 9am and pick #30K”don’t go out to buy items on credit based on this promise, with the hope that you will pay off your creditor when the promised money comes; it may not come as promised and this will leave you in problems with your creditors.

MONEY MISTAKE 3

If you want to save, whenever you receive money, don’t start spending hoping that you’ll save what remains. Normally what remains is zero because as long as money to spend is available, the numerous things you can spend it on are also available. And things to spend on even incite their ‘relatives’ so that you spend even more than you had planned. When money to spend is not available, we naturally find a way of doing without it. That’s why I’ve learnt to save with an INVESTMENT CLUB. Once I send money there I assume I no longer have it. Before you spend any money, put your savings aside then spend what is left after saving.

MONEY MISTAKE 4

When you get an opportunity to meet a very wealthy person, never ask for money. Ask for ideas on how to make money. They may even choose to give you money on their own after seeing that your ideas are great, but let getting money from them never be your objective.

MONEY MISTAKE 5

Keeping your seed instead of planting it. Many people stop at saving. It’s very, very difficult to save and have all you need to maintain your lifestyle especially after retirement. When you save, your savings are seed; plant it. When you just keep the seed (saving money) some seeds begin to die (eaten by inflation and the like). That’s why I recommend that you read about the different types of investment vehicles you can use to grow your savings. I am not necessarily talking about putting the money in a business, because you can easily lose money in business. I am talking about putting it in an investment.

MONEY MISTAKE 6
    Never lend someone money you are not willing to lose. By the time you lend someone money, be contented in your heart that should the person fail to pay, you will not die. You should not even lose that person’s friendship if they fail to repay the money you lent them. If you feel the person might fail to pay you and this will not affect your relationship with them, then lend them money. If their failure to pay would make you hate this person’s entire clan, please advise the person to go to the bank.

MONEY MISTAKE 7

Never append your signature to guarantee someone on a financial matter if you are not willing or able to pay the money on their behalf. Do I have to explain that one? No, it’s self-explanatory.

MONEY MISTAKE 8

Avoid keeping money you don’t intend to use in the short-term within easy reach. For instance, don’t walk with #100K in your pocket when all you plan to do in a day costs #20K. Like I mentioned in Money Mistake 3, there are always expenses available to gobble any money that is within reach, so if you don’t want to lose it, put it away in a safe place.

MONEY MISTAKE 9

Avoid keeping money in inappropriate places e.g. in socks, under the pillow, in a pit, in the sitting room, in the bra, in a travel bag that you will place somewhere in a bus … impulse buying is a devil that will keep you busy!

MONEY MISTAKE 10

Spending money on an item that you can do without (at least for the time being). These days when I pick money from my pocket or wallet, before paying for something I ask myself: What would happen if I didn’t buy this? If I find I can live with the consequences of not having that thing, I smile and walk away.

MONEY MISTAKE 11

Paying an amount for something that’s not the minimum you can get that same value for. In other words, if you are along Ggaba road and you pay #5K for a shoe that you can get at #3K at kansanga , that’s a money mistake except for those who have achieved financial freedom.

MONEY MISTAKE 12

Consistently spending all you earn or more than you earn. It’s like having a drum where you have an inlet that’s smaller than the outlet. It will never get full. And should the inlet ever reduce significantly the drum will run dry. If you do it the other way round and the inlet is bigger, it will get full and even overflow. Hence, we have to always ensure we are widening the inlet while narrowing the outlet – all the time. Your side hustle comes in handy!

MONEY MISTAKE 13

Thinking about short-term only and forgetting about long-term or thinking about the long-term and forgetting about the short-term. For instance, Bwire was told that there’s money in land. he saved money over a long period of time and bought 30 acres of land. Now he has the land but he is always broke. he is always complaining. he’s disgruntled and he doesn’t seem to see herself earning from the land in the near future. Now, let’s ask ourselves: Having 30 acres of land and no money to feed your family or take a child to hospital, is that wealth or poverty?
    I think Bwire only looked at long-term needs and forgot that he has short-term needs that require money. What of those who find they are one paycheck away from salary?
    Are they thinking about the long-term needs?

Let’s take stock of our finances. How many mistakes are you guilty of?
    Do you now feel better-equipped to do better with these tips? Good luck, savers! Share this knowledge with your friends because it will not benefit you if you are selfish with it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Font Resize