Quad tripartite Summit between the heads of state or government of the republics of Angola, democratic of Congo, Uganda and Rwanda
1. at the invitation of his excellency mr joão Manuel Gonçalves Lourenço, President of the republic of Angola, took place on 12 July 2019 in luanda, a meeting between , Yoweri Museveni, President of the republic of Uganda, Paul Kagame, President of the republic of Rwanda, and Felix Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo, President of the Democratic Republic of Congo.
2. This meeting follows the tripartite summit held in Kinshasa on 31 may 2019 between the heads of state of the republic of Angola, the republic of Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo and the consultation held By the special envoy of the president of the republic of Angola to the president of the republic of Uganda on 18 June 2019 in Kampala, Republic of Uganda.
3. During this summit, the four heads of state reviewed the political, economic and security situation in the continent in general and in the sub-region in particular, as well as strengthening cooperation between the four countries.
4. The heads of state highlighted the importance of the permanent, Frank and open dialogue that must be developed, both at bilateral level between the states of the region and at multilateral level, for the consolidation of peace and security, as fundamental premises for integration Economic.
5. The heads of state welcomed the efforts made by the authorities of the Democratic Republic of Congo in the peace of the whole of the national territory, but condemned the persistence of armed groups in the east of the country.
6. The heads of state paid particular attention to the evolution of the endemic situation in the country, thus recognising the efforts of the Democratic Republic of Congo and its partners to stabilise the Ebola virus outbreak.
7. The heads of state welcomed the results achieved at the 12th extraordinary summit of heads of state or government of the African Union held on 07 July 2019 in Niamey, Niger Republic dedicated exclusively The launch of the operational part of the African continental free trade area, which opens up new prospects for the economic integration of the
8. The heads of state welcomed the climate of peace in the sub-region, leading to economic integration and sustainable development.
9. The Luanda meeting between the four heads of state took place in a climate of fraternity and perfect understanding, where the following was decided:
(a) continue to pay particular attention to the creation of an environment conducive to the promotion of cooperation between their respective countries in areas of common interest, including political and economic.
(b) prioritise the resolution of any dispute between their respective countries by peaceful means, through conventional channels and in the spirit of African Brotherhood and solidarity.
(C) support the efforts of the government of the Democratic Republic of Congo and collaborate in the process of standardisation of the Ebola virus outbreak.
10. ON BILATERAL RELATIONS BETWEEN THE REPUBLIC OF UGANDA AND THE REPUBLIC of Rwanda, the summit welcomed the political will of the parties to continue the dialogue with a view to finding a solution to the existing problems
11. to this end, the summit instructed the republic of Angola to facilitate this process, with the support of the Democratic Republic of
12. The four heads of state agreed to continue their consultations on matters of common interest.
13. The Attendees, Yoweri Katuga Museveni, President of the republic of Uganda, Paul Kagame, President of the republic of Rwanda, Felix Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo, President of the Democratic Republic of Congo, thanked his excellency joão Manuel Gonçalves Lourenço, President of the republic of Angola and the Angolan people for welcoming and hospitality to delegations during the work of this Quad tripartite summit.